At Sportsimpacts, our mission is to provide market research analytics, valuation services, and strategic planning recommendations for professional, collegiate, and youth sporting events, teams, leagues, and organizations.
Welcome to Sportsimpacts!
Our new strategic alliances with ANDERS CPA affords Sportsimpacts the ability to offer a wider array of quantitative and qualitative services than ever before, including:
* Economic Impact Analysis
* Facility Feasibility Studies
* Expert Witness Testimony
* Economic Damages Assessment
* Event Acquisition Strategies
* Event Management Consultation
* Valuation of intellectual property and merchandising rights
* Consultation on sponsor, licensing, and media opportunities
"Sportsimpacts understands how to obtain information, assimilate the data into meaningful results, and then communicate those results in a straight-forward fashion. Our members have found their research both highly useful and highly actionable."
President, National Association of Sports Commissions
Survey design, data collection, targeted analytics, economic impact assessment, feasibility analysis, economic damages
Event Acquisition, Event Management, Sponsorship and Licensing Consultation
Franchise or event valuations, valuations of intellectual property and merchandise rights.
* Conducting Economic Impact Study for Super Bowl 50 (2016) *
* Only Firm in North America to conduct 3 Super Bowl studies since 2006 *
* Performed Economic Damage Calculations in Sports Agent Lawsuit (2016) *