At Sportsimpacts, our mission is to provide market research analytics, economic impact and feasibility analysis, and strategic planning recommendations for professional, collegiate, and youth sporting events, teams, leagues, and organizations.
Welcome to Sportsimpacts!
Sportsimpacts offers a wider array of consulting services, including:
* Market Research (consumer demos; venue comparisons)
* Economic Impact Analysis
* Facility Feasibility Studies
* Expert Witness Testimony
* Economic Damages Assessment
* Event Acquisition Strategies
* Event Management Consultation
* Valuation of intellectual property and merchandising rights
* Consultation on sponsor, licensing, and media opportunities
"Sportsimpacts understands how to obtain information, assimilate the data into meaningful results, and then communicate those results in a straight-forward fashion. Our members have found their research both highly useful and highly actionable."
President, National Association of Sports Commissions
Survey design, data collection, targeted analytics, economic impact assessment, feasibility analysis, economic damages
Event Acquisition, Event Management, Sponsorship and Licensing Consultation
Comprehensive research on event or consumer trends, venue comparisons, demographic research.
* Over 90 Studies Conducted Since 2000 *
* Only Firm in North America to conduct 3 Super Bowl studies between 2006 and 2016 *
* Frequent Media Contributor on Topical Sports Business Issues
* Sports Business Educator and Career Coach